Preparation of a digital Bill of Quantities or Form of Tender for tendering.
This will be a detailed document setting out the quantities and specifications for the works as described by the architect and engineer. This will ensure that all builders are quoting on the same basis and that all items of work are included in their price. This will become the control document for tender comparison.
- Pricing of Bill of Quantities at tender stage to create revised budget and control document.
- Prepare and issue a Tender Report along with a recommendation. This report will set out the results of the tenders, report on cost checks and reconcile the lowest price achieved with the budget.
- Examine lowest tender, negotiate with preferred contractor and report back.
- Advise on potential cost savings and value engineering.
- Advise on contractor selection.